Thursday, April 23, 2009

the book made me cheer because it surprised me the way kyle maynard tried not to give up. he kept trying to compete with people in different sports. cause he was born without legs and forearms. the connection between my life and the book im reading "no excuses" are that i try hrad in real life to do good and to compete with other people out there. and the way that kyle maynard kept trying to not give up in life. i think thats the connection between the book and my life. i would reconmend one of my friends to this book."no excuses" cause i this its a really good book to read.and its a true story. the best part of the book is when i read when he becomes the champion of wesltling. and that he could drive. and the worst part of the book was when i see all the pictures that he didnt have no arme or legs. the most unbelievable thing is reading a book that is a true story about a a young guy that was born with out no legs and no forearms.

No comments: